- Determining throughput in intralogisitics: Have you taken everything into account?
- The future of intralogistics is in IT
- Storage Systems in Asia — Part II: From Man to Goods to Goods to Man
- Storage Systems in Asia — Part I: Then and Now
- Fascination logistics – developments in intra-logistics industry
Monthly Archives: August 2011
“Creative employees are the key to success” this management credo is almost general knowledge. Then why is it hardly reflected in distribution logistics and its workplaces? It is indeed rarely the case that workplaces and processes inside a warehouse are … Continue reading
First of all, what exactly is wastefulness? While I was doing some online research on LEAN Philosophy, I came across two interesting definitions of “wastefulness“. “Anything that does not contribute directly to the process of adding value is wasteful.” “Expenditures … Continue reading