Large Waste Containers by SSI SCHAEFER
We produce and sell plastic and steel waste bins
Municipalities all over the world as well as private waste management businesses and industrial companies are successfully using our products. Quality, stability and longevity are their most renowned features – even under challenging climatic conditions.
SSI SCHAEFER offers waste containers with a volume of 60, 80, 120, 140, 180, 240 and 360 litres. Upon request, we will brand the bins with your logo or the coat of arms of your city. Additional accessories such as locks (for lockable bins), noise reduction, foot-operated lid-opener and spare parts are also available.
Are you interested in waste containers with ident-system?
The intelligent waste ident-system allows you to track the amount of recyclable material you collect and optimize the waste collection schedule. Get in touch with us to find out more!
Still not entirely convinced?
Our waste containers have a service life of 25 years and more. Afterwards they themselves will be recycled, so that the material, be it plastic or metal, can be used again.
- Product overview
- GMT 60l - 360l
- Diamond system
- Compostainer CT 120l - CT 240l
- GMT 120l / 240l waste food containers
- Collection containers for documents
- US system containers
- GMT 240l and OLEOCONT made from sheet steel
- Noise reduction
- Embossing and identification
- Closing systems
The intensively ventilated container
The intensive ventilation ensures a large oxygen supply, which promotes the activity of the microorganisms contained in the biodegradable waste that cause the organic material to breakdown aerobically.
- Grid to drain leachate
- Increased usable load thanks to improved strength
The Oleocont® is a special container for collecting and storing waste containing oil. It is used in workshops, petrol stations and other commercial/industrial firms.
- Hot-dip galvanised sheet steel, so not flammable
- The lid can be fully folded down
- Isolation of the lid from the body, by means of rubber buffers, means that no ignition through sparks can arise
- High strength
User-friendly, low-noise SSI SCHAEFER containers can be filled at any time of day.
Since 2000 there has been a new European noise prevention regulation. Waste containers with no noise insulation can only be emptied and or filled between 7.00 and 20.00 hours.
Which elements contribute to noise reduction?
- Lid closure noise insulation
- Lid opening noise insulation
- Wheel gear noise insulation
A summary of all the information on our 2-wheel containers can be found in this PDF: