Innovative system design increased throughput by around 20%
A re-organisation of incoming goods checks at Lewa GmbH, Leonberg, has resulted in increased throughput of around 20%. The basis for this is an innovative system design from SSI SCHAEFER. The combination of partially modified workstations and tried and tested conveyor technology elements is providing optimum space utilisation and efficient and transparent material flows at Lewa.
Our services, tailored to our customers' needs:
- Workshop and factory equipment
- A unique design, as well as the combination of partially modified workstations
- Tried and tested conveyor technology elements
- Two adjacent material flows conveyed in a u-shape
- Partially automated tracks
- The corners of the room have been equipped with space-saving 90 degree transfer units
"Both optically and operatively a modern system solution from a single source. A winning design which provides us with a considerable degree of flexibility and which has increased the efficiency of our incoming goods and checking processes by more than 20%."
Lewa engineer and project manager Heiko Ruf
- Information and consulting
Just give us a call:
+49 (0) 2735 701We are going to help you!