SSI Schaefer is one of the world's leading providers of intralogistics. Our product range extends across highly dynamic warehouse and logistics systems, the latest workshop and plant equipment as well as other innovative products.
The expansion of global sales activities, customer-oriented flexibility and the focus on sustainable collaboration form part of our standard operations and represent the foundation of our success. This basis of long-term relationships is extended to our customers as well as our suppliers and our future-oriented employees.
More than 8,000 employees stand fully behind the progress of our company group; at over 50 sites and in 16 company-owned production sites around the world.
For over 75 years, our approach is not simply to meet our customers' expectations, but wherever possible to exceed them.
SSI Schaefer a global manufacturer of shelving, racking and other material handling equipment is looking for an account representative in the GTA area. Must have an excellent command of the English language. Be able to assess client's needs and recommend the appropriate goods or services, develop reports and proposals, deliver sales presentations, manage projects, resolve service related problems and service and develop the existing customer base, as well as sourcing new clients.
SSI Schaefer offers employees a wealth of challenging and rewarding career opportunities plus an attractive salary/commission and benefits package. We are a successful and growing company that values diversity and innovative thinking, and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees by offering a wide range of career paths, comprehensive training and leadership development opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Minimum of five years of sales experience
· Proven track record in developing and increasing sales within a territory
· Highly motivated with a positive attitude
· Results oriented
· Exceptional follow up skills
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
· Analytical, critical thinking, listening and problem solving skills
· Able to clearly communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
· Demonstrate excellent organization & record keeping skills
· Decision making abilities
· Focus on quality
· Intermediate technical & computer skills
· Ability to provide superior customer service on each and every transaction
· Knowledge of Material Handling Equipment and Logistics
· Project management skills
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· High objectives set and measured
Education & Qualification:
· Community College Diploma
· Minimum of 5+ years experience in managing assigned territory
· Proven business development results in a similar role
· Solid leadership and communication skills
Compensation: to be negotiated
Please submit your resume to either of the following:
Mailing Address: Schaefer Systems Int. Ltd.
Attn.: Human Resources
140 Nuggett Court